Rural Broadband is locally owned wireless internet services provider (WISP), located in Laurel, Billings and offering a coverage in parts of Yellowstone, Carbon and Stillwater County See Availability.
We have been in business for over 16 years and continue to expand and operate debt-free, attributing our success to our quick response times to network failures, knowledgeable staff and our customers letting others know how much they value our service.
What does Rural Broadband offer?
- Download/upload speeds to accommodate any business/residential customer requirements
- No-contract and discounted for-contract service plans
- All taxes and fees included in one base price, no surprises
- Great customer service
- Convenient payment options
- Flexible business plans, based on your business needs.
- Affordable residential service
What is wireless internet access?
Internet access is typically provided through phone lines or cable. In Rural areas these may be outdated or nonexistent. Wireless access allows us to bypass Legacy infrastructure and use air as a medium for data transfer. Because of this we can offer 4Mb and up Internet in hard, expensive, or overlooked areas.